If you know me, you know I am ALL about easy desserts. Give me alllll the sweets in none of the time. I’m just impatient, you know?
That’s why I created this peanut butter mousse. Literally only requires 4 ingredients and less than 30 minutes of your time.
Pro tip: if you don’t care about the mousse chilling, eat it as soon as all ingredients are incorporated – if you do this, only 5 minutes are in between you and this peanut butter greatness! Love ya.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
1/2 can coconut cream, chilled overnight
1/3 cup peanut butter (I use Spread The Love, from Milk & Eggs!)
2-3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Scoop your solidified 1/2 can of coconut cream into a mixing bowl. Using beaters or a standing mixer, whip until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer mousse to glasses or bowls of choice.
- Refrigerate until chilled, approximately 15-20 minutes. You can also just leave them in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!
- Top with items of your choice. I did shaved chocolate!